| ||Duration || 17|
| ||Group Size|| Any|
| ||Transportaion||Private Jeep / Car|
|Altitude|| 3810 m/12,500ft|
| ||Accomodations|| Hotel , Teahouses and Camps(tents)|
| ||Best Seasons|| spring season from March to May|
|Activities || Trekking, Hiking, Climbing|
| ||Meals|| All meals|
Upper Mustang Trek is
situated in the restricted zone of Mustang. The trek starts from Kagbeni and
the trail ahead via Lo- Lo-Manthang, Luri Gompa, and Tenje, and finishes at Muktinath.
One of the Good benefits of the trek is trekkers need not follow the same
trail while returning back. Luri Gompa made inside the cave is located at the
height of (4300m) and believed as thousands of years old which is the major
attraction of this route.
Day 01: Arrival, transfer to
Day 02: Kathmandu:
Sightseeing and Trek Preparation
Day 03: Kathmandu to
Pokhara [823m/2,700ft]: 6 hrs drive
Day 04: Fly to Jomsom
& trek to Kagbeni [2,858m/9,375ft]: 3-4 hrs
Day 05: Kagbeni to
chele [3050m/10,004ft]: 5-6 hrs
Day 06: Chele to
Syanbochen [3475m/11,398ft]: 6-7 hrs
Day 07: Syanbochen to
Ghaymi [3520m/11,546ft]: 5-6 hrs
Day 08: Ghaymi to
Charang [3500m/11,480ft]: 4-5 hrs
Day 09: Charang to
Lo-Mangthang (3700m/12,136ft): 5-6 hrs
Day 10: Explore
Day 11: Lo-Mangthang
to Drakmar [3810 m/12,500ft]: 6-7 hrs
Day 12: Dhakmar to
Ghiling [3806m/12,484ft]: 5-6 hrs
Day 13: Ghiling to
Chhuksang [2980m/9,777ft]: 5-6 hrs
Day 14: Chhuksang to
Jomsom [2700/8,856ft]: 6-7 hrs
Day 15: Fly back to
Day 16: Drive from
Pokhara to Kathmandu
Day 17: Departure from
Kathmandu for next trip or to your home
- All airport/hotel transfers
- Three nights in a 3-star hotel in Kathmandu and 2 nights 3-star hotel in Pokhara with breakfast.
- Private Vehicle with air-conditioning.
- Welcome and farewell dinner.
- A full-day sightseeing tour in Kathmandu Valley including tour guide and entrance fees.
- Kathmandu-Pokhara-Kathmandu tourist bus tickets & Pokhara-Jomsom-Pohara flight tickets. and airport departure taxes.
- Teahouse/Lodge accommodation during the trek with all meals (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner).
- An experienced English-speaking trek leader (trekking guide), assistant trek leader (4 trekkers: 1 assistant guide), and Sherpa porters to carry luggage (2 trekkers:1 porter) including their salary, insurance, equipment, flight, food, and lodging.
- Four seasonal sleeping bags and a trekking map (sleeping bags are to be returned after trip completion).
- All necessary paperwork and permits (National Park permit, TIMS ).
- A comprehensive medical kit.
- All government and local taxes.
- Nepal Visa fee (bring small denomination cash USD and two passport photographs).
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu.
- Excess baggage charges.
- Private vehicle (Kathmandu-Pokhara or Pokhara-Kathmandu one way $115 extra up to 3 People).
- Lunch and evening meals in Kathmandu and Pokhara(and also in the case of early return from the mountain than the scheduled itinerary).
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure, and early return from the mountain(due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary.
- Travel and rescue insurance.
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower, etc).
- Tips for guides and porters.
- Trekking Boots
- Warm Clothes/gloves/hat
- Consult with a trekking guide