|Transportaion||Private Jeep / Car|
|Accomodations||Hotel , teahouses and camps(tents)|
|Best Seasons||Autumn (mid Sept to mid Dec) and Spring(March to May)|
|Activities||Trekking, Hiking, Climbing|
The Langtang Valley trek of 11 days offers splendid varieties of natural and cultural diversity with spectacular Himalayan views and provides different experience that could not be found in another place. The mixtures of royal waterfalls, bamboo forests, rhododendron and snow-capped Himalayas are the main highlights of this 11 days Langtang valley Trek.
Langtang Himalaya is the closest Himalayan range from Kathmandu, although being very close to Kathmandu; the Langtang Region is as natural as any Tibetan high ground with heavenly rural landscape. The people living in the highlands of the Langtang region are certainly Nepalese but being the descendant of the Tibetan origin, they look like the Tibetans. Hence, Langtang region is one of the most popular trekking regions for those wishing a short trek from Kathmandu into the Himalayas influenced by Tibetan lifestyle.
The Langtang Valley trek – 11 days begins with 7 hours bus ride from Kathmandu to Syabrubesi. And next day we start walking from Syabrubesi to lama hotel then langtang village and then Kyanjin Gompa. After exploring the Tsherko Ri, we walk the same route back to Syabrubesi and drive back to Kathmandu.
Day 01: Arrival, transfer to Hotel
Day 02: Kathmandu Sightseeing and Trek Preparation
Day 03 Kathmandu- Syaphrubesi 8 hours by bus (1,440m/4,724ft) O/N at Syaprubesi.
Day 04: Syaphrubesi -Lama Hotel 5-6 hours trekking (2,470m/8,104ft)
Day 05: Lama Hotel- Langtang 5- 6 hours trekking (3,430m/11,253ft)
Day 06: Langtang - Kyanjin Gompa 4-5 hours trekking (3,870m/12,697ft)
Day 07: Climb to Tsherko Ri (4984m/16351ft) and back to Kyanjin gompa O/N at Kyanjin.
Day 08: Kyanjin Gompa- Lama Hotel 5-6 hours trekking (2,470m/8,104ft).
Day 09: Lama Hotel - Syaphrubesi 5-6 hours trekking (1500m/4,850ft)
Day 10: Syaphrubesi- Kathmandu 8 hours by bus (1,440m/4,724ft)
Day 11: Departure from Kathmandu for next trip or to your home
All airport/hotel transfers.
· Three nights hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast.
· All necessary paper work and permits.
· Private Vehicle with Air-condition.
· A full day sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley including tour guide by private car/jeep.
· An experienced English-speaking trek leader (trekking guide) and Sherpa porters to carry luggage (2 trekkers:1 porter) including their salary, insurance, equipment, flight, food and lodging.
· accommodation in local lodge or tea house during trek with all meals.
· Kathmandu-Syabrubesi - Katmandu by local bus.
· Trekking map, Down jacket, four seasonal sleeping bag, Trekking poles, and trekking map (down jacket, sleeping bag and Trekking poles are to be returned after trip completion)
· All government and local taxes.
· Nepal Visa fee (bring small denomination cash USD and two passport photographs ).
· Private vehicle (Kathmandu-Syabrubesi or Syabrubesi-Kathmandu one way transpotion $150 upto 5 People).
· Lunch and evening meals in Kathmandu (and also in the case of early return from the mountain than the scheduled itinerary).
· Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure, and early return from the mountain (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary.
· Travel and rescue insurance.
· Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc).
· Tips for guides and porters.
Consult with trekking guide.