| ||Duration || 0|
| ||Group Size|| 2 or more|
| ||Transportaion||Tourist Bus, Private Vehicle, Domestic Flight|
| ||Accomodations|| Hotel in Kathmandu and Pokhara, Lodge in Jomsom|
| ||Best Seasons|| Any Time|
|Activities || Tours and Travel|
| ||Meals|| Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner in Jomsom and Welcome and Farewell dinner in Kathmandu|
Muktinath temple is one of the sacred and famous pilgrim places for both Buddhist and Hindu religions located in Muktinath valley at an altitude of 3710 meters from sea level. Muktinath also covers popular trekking called the Annapurna circuit which starts from Besisahar and ends at Jomsom(12 Days/Pokhara(17 Days). Hindus believe that lord Vishnu got salvation from the curse of Brinda (wife of Jalandhar) here. Therefore he is worshipped as Muktinath (Lit. the lord of salvation). There are some of the attraction places in and nearby Muktinath temple. Mukti Kunda; two holly ponds located in font Muktinath Temple, Mukti Dhara; 108 bullhead shape water spouts in the back yard of the temple which continuously flow through Gandaki River and many more places like Jwala Mai Temple, Mharma lha khang gompa etc.
Day 1:- Arrival, transfer to hotel.
Day 2:- Kathmandu Sightseeing.
Day 3:- Drive to Pokhara.
Day 4:- Fly to Jomsom and drive to Muktinath.
Day 5:- Fly back to Pokhara.
Day 6:- Drive back to Kathmandu.
Day 7:- Departure.
- Airport Pickup/Drop.
- 3 nights (3-star) Hotel in Kathmandu and 2 nights in Pokhara with Breakfast (twin share).
- Kathmandu Heritage sightseeing private vehicle and entrance fee.
- All activities with a professional English-speaking tour guide.
- Kathmandu – Pokhara – Kathmandu by tourist bus.
- Pokhara – Jomsom – Pokhara Domestic flight with all airport taxes.
- Tea house in Jomsom with all meals (twin share)
- Jomsom – Muktinath – Jomsom by local Jeep.
- All meals in Jomsom (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
- Welcome dinner at Kathmandu
- International airfare.
- Nepal visa fee.
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu, Pokhara, and Jomsom.
- Lunch and Dinner at Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Travel insurance.
- Extra vehicle service is needed more than the itinerary.
- Tips for Guide and Driver.
- Woolen hat
- Long underwear Goggles
- Sunglasses Gaiters
- Sun block for lips
- Light cotton socks
- Mountain trekking boots
- Woolen socks to wear with boots
- Nylon windbreaker Insulated pants
- Nylon wind pants
The accommodation for the tour is a 3-star category hotel in
Kathmandu and Pokhara And Lodge in Jomsom. We provide a hotel in Kathmandu for 3 Nights, and in Pokhara which is near
Phewa Lake for 2 nights with complimentary breakfast, however, we have a simple
local lodge in Jomsom. In all hotels, we provide deluxe air-conditioning/heater room
and necessary toilet tried but the room in Jomsom is basic. All the accommodation
is on a twin-share basis. For a single supplementary, it will be $210 additional
extra for the accommodation.
- Extra night accommodation at Kathmandu, Pokhara, and Jomsom because of Early and Delayed
flights is not included in the price.
All the accommodation is on a breakfast plan basis. We don’t
provide any kind of food other than breakfast at the hotel. However, we provide 3-time meals per day (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner) at Jomsom. We also offered a welcome dinner at Kathmandu organized by Himalayan Club Tours and Travel to welcome Nepal.