| ||Duration || 9|
| ||Group Size|| 2 or more|
| ||Transportaion||All activities with private vehicle|
| ||Accomodations|| Hotel in Kathmandu & Pokhara, Tea House/Lodge during trek|
| ||Best Seasons|| Any Time|
|Activities || Yoga tour|
| ||Meals|| Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner during trekking|
The Nepal yoga trekking program is targeted among all peoples and ages and is a unique opportunity for those interested in the strengthening of both the body and mind. Why yoga trekking in Nepal? Half a million people from all over the world come to Nepal to see the dramatic mountains. and to spend time in the lap of nature and yoga tour is the best tour ever to explore inner peace.
Day 1:- Arrival, Transfer to Hotel.
Day 2:- Morning Yoga class; Kapan, Bouddhanath stupa, and Pasupatinath temple sightseeing. Overnight at Neydo Monastery.
Day 3:- Full-day yoga and Meditation class at Neyd Monaster,
Namo Buddha and Dhulikhel sightseeing.
Day 4:- Drive to Pokhara, overnight at Pokhara. (6-7 hrs
Day 5:- Sarankot sunrise and yoga activities, Pokhara full
Day 6:- Drive to Kande; walk to Australian camp: 3-4 hrs
Day 7:- Australian camp sunrise with yoga activities, walk
to Dhampush, and drive back to Pokhara.
Day 8:- Drive to Kathmandu, free day at Kathmandu.
Day 9:- Departure
- Airport Pickup/Drop.
- 3-star hotel in Kathmandu and Pokhara with breakfast (twin
- Overnight at Neydo Monastery with breakfast (twin share)
- All the following sightseeing activities with a private
vehicle with a tour guide and entry fee.
- Kathmandu – Pokhara – Kathmandu with private vehicle.
- Tea house accommodation during the trek with all meals;
breakfast, lunch, and dinner per day (twin share)
- An experienced English-speaking trekking guide and assistant
trek leader (4 trekkers: 1 assistance guide) with their salary, food,
- Welcome and Farewell dinner at Kathmandu.
- International and Domestic airfare.
- Lunch and dinner at Kathmandu, Neydo Monastery, and Pokhara.
- Extra night accommodation at a hotel and tea house.
- Extra vehicle service is needed more than an itinerary.
- Travel and rescue insurance.
- Any alcoholic drinks, cold
drinks, boiled & mineral water, beverages, etc during the trek.
- Tips for guide and driver.
- Shoes. Yoga is most often done barefoot
- Pants. There are many different styles of yoga pants, but you don't have to run out and buy a special pair before your very first class.
- Tops. A shirt that's a little bit fitted works best for yoga.
- Gear for Hot Yoga
- Water Bottle
Nepal receives eighty percent of its rainfall during the monsoon time, i.e., from June to September. The winter starts with occasional rainfall, and snow-covered mountains make the place even more beautiful. The clear and sunny weather is a perfect time for practicing yoga and taking yoga practice to another level.