| ||Duration || 9|
| ||Group Size|| 2 or more|
| ||Transportaion||Private vehicle, tourist/local bus|
| ||Accomodations|| Hotel in Kathmandu, Pharping, Pokhara and Lumbini|
| ||Best Seasons|| N/A|
|Activities || Tours & Travel|
| ||Meals|| Welcome and Farewell dinner at Kathmandu|
Welcome to the land of the Buddha, join our Nepal Buddhist
culture tour in which we take you to some of the important Buddhist sites in
the world, including the birthplace of Buddha-Lumbini. The tour combines both
the nature and cultural aspects of touring in Nepal, starting from Kathmandu the
cultural a historical center of Nepal. Kathmandu has its brand of cultural
life which is based on a unique mixture of different religions and faiths. In
Kathmandu, we visit the Bouddhanath Stupa, Swyambhunath Stupa, and many other important
Buddhist monasteries. Then we head toward Pokhara the adventure capital of
Nepal. In Pokhara, along with some natural sites, we pay our visit to the World Peace Stupa which was built just after World War II for peace, and the
Tibetan Refugee Center to get a first-hand experience of the Tibetan Buddhist
lifestyle. Then we drive further southwest to the birthplace of Buddha – Lumbini,
devoting one full in discovering the various cultural and spiritual sites of Lumbini
we drive back to Kathmandu for the return flight.
The Nepal Buddhist culture tour exposes
you to a combination of nature and
cultural sites, specially designed for those interested in the Buddhist
monuments in the birthplace of Buddha. Depending on the time you can spend
on your Nepal trip. You may also find it interesting to check out our other
tour packages. Some of our tour packages that after to the specific needs of
Arrival, Transfer to hotel.
Buddhist stupa, Kapan Monastery, and some popular heritage places sightseeing
around the valley.
Drive to Pharping. Overnight at Nydo Monasteries.
Drive to Pokhara; 6-8 hrs drive (200km)
Day 05:- Pokhara
Sightseeing, World Peace Stupa.
Drive to Lumbini; 11-12 hrs drive (260km)
Lumbini S/S; 5-6 hrs (170km)
Drive Back to Kathmandu.
- Airport Pickup/drop.
- 3-night hotel in Kathmandu and 2-night hotel in
Pokhara; 3-star categories with breakfast (twin share).
- 1-night hotel in Pharping (Neydo monastery) with
breakfast (twin share).
- 2-night basic hotel in Lumbini with breakfast (twin
- Kathmandu – Pokhara – Lumbini – Kathmandu by
- Kathmandu and Pokhara sightseeing with private vehicle.
- All entrance fees during sightseeing
- Sightseeing activities with tour professional tour
- Welcome and Farewell dinner at Kathmandu.
- Nepal visa fee.
- International and Domestic flights.
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu, Nyedo
Monastery, Pokhara, and Lumbini.
- Lunch and Dinner during the tour.
- Sightseeing at Lumbini by private vehicle.
- Extra car service needed more than itinerary
- Travel and Rescue insurance
- Tips for Driver and Guide.
- Camping shoes/thongs
- Down Jacket
Buddhist Pilgrimage Tour in India and Nepal can be done any time of the year. However, for many factors, spring and autumn are considered the best to travel around. March marks the beginning of the spring and lasts till May in both Nepal and India. The days are sunny, clear, and stable.