| ||Duration || 1|
| ||Group Size|| 1 or more|
| ||Transportaion||Airport Pickup/Drop|
| ||Accomodations|| N/A|
| ||Best Seasons|| Autumn (October to December)|
|Activities || Day Tour|
| ||Meals|| Breakfast at Hotel Everest View|
The Ultimate Everest Experience:
In Everest Base Camp Helicopter Tours memorable helicopter flight initially
takes you to Lukla, the gateway to the Everest region. From there, it is up to
Kala Patthar (5,550 m / 18,200 ft), flying over the Everest trekking trails
whilst being mesmerized by the grandeur and beauty of the Himalayas. A short
stop on Kala Patthar Makes simply spellbound by the magnificent and
awesome scenery. Words cannot describe or do justice to this breath-taking
experience with the majestic Everest & the West Shoulder, the surrounding
Himalayan peaks (including Nuptse, Lhotse (4th highest), Pumori, Khumbutse,
Changtse), Lho La Pass and the Khumbu Glacier (including the ice-fall). The
flight path then continues down the Khumbu Valley to Thyangboche. Here there is
a 30-minute stop for breakfast, the last glimpses of Everest, and a visit to the
famous Tengboche Monastery. Then it is on to Lukla for a refueling stop and
back to Kathmandu. A truly memorable and life-changing experience. We serve
heli service all over Nepal.
- 06: 00 AM:
Pick up and transfer to the airport.
- 07:00 AM:
Flight to Lukla then heading to Pheriche
- 07:30 AM: Shuttle 2 pax at a time , Fly around Ebc and to Kalapathhar peak (we will give 5 minute for photography and back to Pheriche.
- 8:30 AM: Back to Syangboche , Everest view Hotel , 30-40 minutes free time for Breakfast time
- 09:00 AM: Helicopter flight back to
- 10.00 AM:
Arrival Kathmandu airport and transfer to your hotel
- Airport Pickup/Drop.
- Fly to Everest Base Camp, Lukla, and land at Kalapathar Peak.
- Tea/Coffee and Breakfast at Hotel Everest View.
- All documents/Permit/Taxes
- Personal Expenses.
- Extra activities in Everest.
- Accommodation ta hotel or lodge.
You will be stopping in Syangboche and Pheriche and Kalapathhar Peak , please carry warm clothes. Basic warm clothes list are given beow for refrences.
- Sun Glasses
- Sun block cream
- warm Hat/cap
- Jacket - Prefarable wind proof
- Warm jacket - Down or heavy warm jacket
- Water bottle
- Good Sports or Hiking shoes
Everest Heli Tour may gets delay becaus of weather , or maybe cancle due to weather, incase of cancelation we will give you full refund of Heli tour.