|Group Size||2 or more|
|Transportaion||Tourist Bus, Private Vehicle|
|Accomodations||Hotel in Kathmandu, Pokhara & Tea-house during trekking|
|Best Seasons||Any Time|
|Activities||Tours and Hiking|
|Meals||Welcome and Farewell dinner at Kathmandu, all meals during trek|
Day 1:- Arrival, Transfer to Hotel.
Day 2:- Free day, Shopping around thamel.
Day 3:- Kathmandu heritage sightseeing.
Day 4:- Kathmandu to Pokhara via Rafting.
Day 5:- Sarankot sunrise, pokhara sightseeing.
Day 6:- Drive to Kande, Trek to Australian Camp.
Day 7:- Walk to Phedi via Dhampush from Australian Camp, drive to Pokhara.
Day 8:- Back to Kathmandu, rest day.
Day 9:- Fly back to home.
· 4 Night 3-star Hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast (twin)
· 3 Night 3-star Hotel in Pokhara with breakfast (twin)
· Kathmandu and Pokhara sightseeing with tour guide and entry fee.
· Rafting with one time meals (only possible by driving to Pokhara)
· Kathmandu – Pokhara – Kathmandu by Tourist Bus.
· Welcome & Farewell dinner at Kathmandu.
· Pokhara – Kande & Phedi – Pokhara by Private vehicle.
· Overnight at tea-house/lodge in Australian camp with all meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner); (twin share)
· An experience English-speaking and government-licensed holder trekking leader and assistance leader (4 trekkers: 1 assistance guide)
· Down jacket, Sleeping bags & Trekking poles (has to be return after the trek)
· Nepal visa fee
· International flight
· Travel and Health insurance
· Lunch and Dinner at Kathmandu.
· Hot shower, battery charge (available in the trek but with extra cost or fee in lodge)
· Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu, Pokhara and during trek.
· Any other cost that is not mentioned in the itinerary.
· Porter for the Trek
· Tips for Guide and Porter.
· Canyoning and Bungee from Kathmandu with one time meals ($150 per person).
· Pokhara Paragliding with Photo & Video ($80 per person)