| ||Duration || 12|
| ||Group Size|| 2 or more|
| ||Transportaion||Private Vehicle|
| ||Accomodations|| Hotel and Resort|
| ||Best Seasons|| Any Time|
|Activities || Tours and Travel|
| ||Meals|| Farewell dinner at Kathmandu and all meals in Chitwan|
Life is either a daring adventure or nothing. Sometimes it's the journey that teaches you a lot about your destination. We will always find people who seek to change how they live their lives, whether by relaxing, observing, experiencing, acknowledging, and exploring many things by keeping their busy work lives on pause or by letting go of everything in search of peace. To experience all of this there would not be any better place than Nepal as it is one of the most adventurous countries where you can explore your new adventurous identity by enjoying the world-famous water rafting, bungee-jumping, canyoning, zip flying, mountain biking, and many more. From sunbathing to honey hunting and many more including paragliding and jungle safari you will get countless options to explore real you.
Nepal is not only an excellent place for adventure lovers but also for those who want to enjoy their cup of tea with the splashes of hues of red on blushing mountain ranges. Imagine having morning breakfast in the lap of the majestic view of the Mountains. Wouldn't that be great? Apart from this, you will also get an opportunity to explore the geographical diversity and the vibrant cultures, adding more attractions for tourists who want to explore Nepal. You can always choose how and when to travel and explore the fantastic places of Nepal. 2 or 3 days will never be enough, just like how few words cannot explain how great life can be in Nepal that's why to have the real adventure you have to do a visit.
Explore the rural part of Nepal. Taste authentic Nepali cuisine. Enjoy your nightlife at the most active place among Tourists; Thamel and Pokhara. Hike through the landscapes and the highest peak in the world. Get familiar with the warm hospitality from the locals. Buy handmade handicrafts locals make as souvenirs or gifts to your friends and families. Why would anyone want to miss the chance to relish paradise that can be enjoyed dramatically in Nepal? I know you wouldn't. With great tours and travel packages, you can travel to every part of the beautiful cities of Nepal with an experienced travel guide who will help you in every aspect during your tour.
- Short and sweet trip to the Famous cities of Nepal
- Amazing views of sunsets and Sunrise from the hilltop
- Easy to reach and return
- The magnificent view of Mountains like Manaslu,
Dhaulagiri, Annapurna, Dorje Lakpa, Manaslu, Ganesh Himal etc
- Sightseeing at UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Explore wildlife and witness rare animals like
one-horned Rhino and Bengal Tigers
- Experience unique culture Trek Overview
Day 01:- Arrival, Drive to Nagarkot.
Day 02:- Nagarkot sunrise, Drive to Bandipur.
Day 03:- Drive to Pokhara, Boating at Phewa Lake.
Day 04:- Sarankot Sunrise, Pokhara full day sightseeing.
Day 05:- Drive to Kande, walk to Australian camp
Day 06:- Walk to Dhampush, and drive to Pokhara.
Day 07:- Drive to Lumbini, Lumbini Sightseeing.
Day 08:- Drive to Chitwan, Chitwan jungle Activities
Day 09:- Full-day jungle activities.
Day 10:- Drive to Kathmandu.
Day 11:- Kathmandu full-day heritage sightseeing.
Day 12:- Departure.
- Sun hat or scarf
- Light balaclava or warm fleece hat
- Sunglasses with UV protection
- Lightweight cotton long pants/ Hiking shorts
- Fleece or wool pants (seasonal)
- Waterproof (preferably breathable fabric) shell pants
- Thin, lightweight inner socks
- Thick, warm wool hiking socks
- Hiking boots with spare laces
- Camp shoes (sneakers and/or sandals)
- Fleece jacket or pullover
- Waterproof (preferably breathable fabric) shell jacket
- Down vest and/or jacket
- Sleeping bag rated to zero degrees F
- Headlamp with spare bulbs and batteries
- Trekking Bags/Duffel bag
- Basic First Aid Kit
- Large plastic bags
- for keeping items dry inside the trekking bag
- Trekking Poles
- Water bottles
- Toiletries (Small wash towel, Toilet paper, etc)
Toiletries (it’s up to your comfort label):
- 1 medium-sized quick-drying towel
- Toothbrush/paste (preferably biodegradable)
- Multipurpose soap (preferably biodegradable)
- Nail clippers
- Face and body moisturizer
- Feminine hygiene products
- Small mirror
Personal Hygiene (it’s up to your comfort label):
- Wet wipes (baby wipes)
- Tissue /toilet roll
- Anti-bacterial hand wash
- Diamox (Drugs for altitude sickness in case)
- Water purified pills
Extras/Luxuries (it’s up to your comfort label)
- Binoculars (optional)
- Reading book
- Journal & Pen
- Pencils and small notebooks
- Travel games i.e. chess, backgammon, scrabble
March, April, May, September, October, and November are the best months to visit Pokhara. Pokhara is the tourist transit hub of Manang, Mustang, and Annapurna region. The city offers an average of cool weather during these months. The Australian Camp Trek in Nepal offers a unique and beautiful hiking experience with varying weather conditions throughout the year. Spring (March to May) and autumn (September to November) are the best times to trek as the weather is mild with clear skies and stunning mountain views.