| ||Duration || 6|
| ||Group Size|| 2 or more|
| ||Transportaion||Tourist Bus, Private Vehicle|
| ||Accomodations|| Hotel in Kathmandu and Pokhara|
| ||Best Seasons|| Any Time|
|Activities || Adventure Tour|
| ||Meals|| Welcome and Farewell dinner at Kathmandu|
The ultimate thrill of a Bungee Jump can now be experienced in Nepal at perhaps the best site in the entire world. Nepal's first, and most well-known bungee jumping site is 160m over the raging Bhote Koshi River, located close to the Nepal-Tibet border. It is a three-hour bus ride from Kathmandu. The jump, at 160m, was designed by one of New Zealand's leading bungee consultants and is operated by some of the most experienced jump masters in the business. It's mishap-proof. Safety is the top priority. You will have an unforgettable experience with our Bungee Jumping package and immediately ask for more. Check out this package for a lifetime of adventure in just a few days.
Day 1:- Arrival, Transfer to Hotel.
Day 2:- Drive to Last Resort, Bungy, and Canyoning
Day 3:- Drive to Pokhara via Rafting at Trishuli.
Day 4:- Pokhara Paragliding, Half day sightseeing, Peace
Day 5:- Drive back to Kathmandu.
Day 6:- Departure.
- Airport Pickup/Drop.
- 3-star Hotel in Kathmandu and Pokhara with Breakfast (twin)
- Kathmandu – Last Resort – Kathmandu bus and one-time Lunch
during a bungee jump
- Kathmandu – Pokhara – Kathmandu by Tourist bus.
- One-time lunch at Rafting
- Pick up and drop from the hotel for Paragliding
- Photo & Video for Paragliding
- Pokhara Half Day sightseeing by private vehicle with entry
- Welcome, and farewell dinner at Kathmandu.
- Nepal Visa fee.
- Extra night accommodation in Hotel.
- Extra activities or vehicle service more than itinerary
- Photo and Video for Bungee and cannoning.
- Lunch and Dinner at Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Kathmandu – Pokhara – Kathmandu by Private Vehicle; $190 up
to 4 people (Car)
- Adventure-Worthy Duffel.
- Daypack or Hip Pack.
- Versatile Boots.
- Insulated Water Bottle.
- Lightweight Jacket.
- Packable Hat.
- Power Bank.
March, April, May, September, October, and November are the best months to visit Pokhara. Pokhara is the tourist transit hub of Manang, Mustang, and Annapurna region. The city offers an average of cool weather during these months. The best time to visit is mid-Sept till April. The weather is consistent and therefore great for paragliding. From July to September we fly almost every day