| ||Duration || 6|
| ||Group Size|| 2 or more|
| ||Transportaion||Private Vehicle|
| ||Accomodations|| Hotel in Kathmandu, Nagarkot & Pokhara|
| ||Best Seasons|| Any Time|
|Activities || Tours and Travel|
| ||Meals|| Welcome and Farewell dinner at Katmandu|
The most popular valleys on the southern Himalayan slopes are Kathmandu and Pokhara. While Kathmandu is Nepal's cultural capital, Pokhara, with three gorgeous lakes nearby, offers the greatest of Himalayan views. For people with limited time, the Kathmandu Pokhara tour is the ideal Nepal tour. Short treks or day walks from Kathmandu or Pokhara provide a better understanding of Nepalese rural life.
The journey could be tailored to last four days or longer. From both Kathmandu and Pokhara, adventure activities such as paragliding, bungee jumping, helicopter flights to base camps, and Everest sightseeing flights are available to see the Himalayas. The 6-day Nepal travel package includes sightseeing at UNESCO World Heritage Sites in and around Kathmandu, as well as a nature tour of Pokhara, with views of the dawn from Sarangkot and the sunset from the World Peace Pagoda.
Day 1:- Arrival, Transfer to Hotel.
Day 2:- Kathmandu Heritage Sightseeing.
Day 3:- Drive to Pokhara; 6-7 hrs drive
Day 4:- Pokhara full-day sightseeing
Day 5:- Drive to Nagarkot via Bhaktapur
Day 6:- Departure
- Airport Pickup/Drop.
- 3-star hotel in Kathmandu, Nagarkot, and Pokhara with
breakfast (twin share).
- All sightseeing activities with private vehicles with an
- All following tours with comfortable private vehicles.
- Professional government license holder English-speaking tour
- Welcome and Farewell dinner at Kathmandu.
- Nepal visa fee.
- Kathmandu – Pokhara – Kathmandu flight ($122 per person one
- Lunch and Dinner at Kathmandu, Nagarkot
- Extra vehicle service is needed more than an itinerary.
- Extra night accommodation at Hotel.
- Travel Insurance
- Tips for driver and guide
- Backpack (size depends on whether or not you have porters)
- Hiking boots(break them in beforehand)
- Camp shoes (your reward after a long day)
- Wool socks (bring a few pairs of varying thicknesses)
- Lightweight trekking pants.
- Trekking shorts.
- T-Shirts (lightweight wool is great)
The best time is from Mid-September - December but the tour could be done throughout winter as the touring places are in lower valleys. All accommodation with breakfast and taxes included. All ground transportation is by private vehicle. Guided sightseeing of Kathmandu and Pokhara with all entrance fees included.