|Group Size||1 or more|
|Best Seasons||Autumn (October to December)|
|Meals||Breakfast at Hotel Everest View|
The Ultimate Everest Experience:
In Everest Base Camp Helicopter Tours memorable helicopter flight initially takes you to Lukla … the gateway to the Everest region. From there, it is up to Kala Patthar (5,550 m / 18,200 ft), flying over the Everest trekking trails whilst being mesmerised by the grandeur and beauty of the Himalayas. A short stop on Kala Patthar Makes simply spell-bound by the magnificent and awesome scenery. Words cannot describe or do justice to this breath-taking experience with the majestic Everest & the West Shoulder, the surrounding Himalayan peaks (including Nuptse, Lhotse (4th highest), Pumori, Khumbutse, Changtse), Lho La Pass and the Khumbu Glacier (including the ice-fall). The flight path then continues down the Khumbu Valley to Thyangboche. Here there is a 30 minute stop for breakfast, the last glimpses of Everest and a visit to the famous Tengboche Monastery. Then it is on to Lukla for a refueling stop and back to Kathmandu. A truly memorable and life-changing experience.We serves heli service all over the Nepal.
· 06: 00 AM: Pick and transfer to airport.
· 07:00 AM: Flight to Lukla then heading to Mt. Everest Base Camp. land in Everest Base Camp and also land at Kalapathar for approx. of 30-40 minute for photography then flight back to Everest View Point Hotel for breakfast.
· 10:00 AM: Helicopter flight back to Kathmandu
· 10.45 AM: Arrival Kathmandu airport and transfer to your hotel
· Airport Pickup/Drop.
· Fly to Everest Base Camp,Lukla & Landed at Kalapathar ( EBC).
· Tea/Coffee and Breakfast at Hotel Everest View.
· All documents/Permit/Taxes
· Personal Expenses.
· Extra activities in Everest.
· Accommodationa ta hotel or lodge.